Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. Do you want to experience and feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation? Ascertia is enriched with ample motivated environment and a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia is looking for Senior Software Engineer (Java/J2EE Technologies). The candidate should have prior experience, good development skills, responsibility, seek new challenges, take initiatives and should have good knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Experience in Core Java 8, JDBC, MVC/Hibernate
- Strong knowledge of Objective Oriented technologies, design patterns and techniques
- Knowledge of J2EE (Servlet/JSP), Tomcat, Ant
- Software Architecture, Design and Development (JNDI, Java Mail API, Java Sockets, Multithreading)
- Good knowledge of Software version tools like SVN, GIT etc.
- Experience on Web service, REST API integration (JAX-RS)
- Experience on SOAP based web services (JAX-WS)
- Experience on Front end technologies using Struts v2
- Strong database access and design skills in relational databases like (MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Open Source libraries (Log4J, POI, Jakarta Commons & Apache Oltu)
- Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS / IBM WebSphere)
- Candidate must have CSS3/ HTML5 experience
- Experience with Junit and Test-driven Development
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Contribute as a team player during each lifecycle stage of application development i.e. concept, design, build, deploy, test & release
- Knowledge/Experience in any of the following will be a big plus: Cryptography, PKI, Digital Signatures, Linux, Agile/Scrum development, Microsoft C# programming
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- A good remuneration package including PF, Medical insurance & Allowance
- Bi Annual Bonuses
- Bi Annual Appraisals
- Paid time Off
- Complementary Meals
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Company sponsored yearly excursion trip, cricket, gaming and dart clubs.
Why work for Ascertia?
Ascertia is a leader in the global high trust security market with offices in Pakistan, UK and the UAE. Our focus is on continuous enhancement of our Public Key Infrastructure products and also our document workflow and digital signature approval products. We mainly sell via our experienced global partner network but also sell direct. Our products are used on-premise but also power Ascertia and partner cloud services. R&D and support teams will be directly exposed to real-world business requirements and need to respond quickly and effectively where required. Ascertia is recognized by Gartner and other analysts for its leadership products and is partners with a good number of the well-known trust service providers, cryptographic product providers and others. No other company that we compete with has such a wide range of products and capabilities. Our goal is to grow by at least 30% per annum and to continue to dominate the high trust end of our market.
Since 2001, Ascertia has been a global leader in delivering high-trust solutions for digital signatures, timestamping, certificate validation, certificate issuance. Ascertia has two strategic products:
SigningHub (more business focused) delivers a complete signing solution enabling organisations to workflow documents for digital signature approval. When integrated into core business applications or used standalone, SigningHub optimises how internal and external users can review, approve and sign documents at any time on any device. Available as an on-premise product, private cloud service or multi-tenanted public cloud service. www.signinghub.com
ADSS Server (more technical focused) is an advanced framework product that offers a full range of PKI related services. It is the cryptographic engine that powers SigningHub and includes support for qualified and AATL certificates, central key management, local and remote signing and long-term signature creation and verification. Modular license options exist for CA, RA, OCSP, SCVP, TSA, central signing, local signing, authorised remote signing and long-term archiving.www.ascertia.com
Powered by JazzHR