1. Manage the Warehouse operation in its entirety encompassing staff management, product management & storage, health & safety, product checking and repairs, stock holding, daily communication and any other aspects arising with and through all areas required.
2. Ensure the smooth transition of stock between the warehouse and production to meet the needs of the schedule.
3. Liaising with purchasing to plan the warehouse and priorities the existing warehouse workload.
4. To assist in the management and audit of stock in the warehouse by good housekeeping and maintenance of quality control procedures.
5. Timely processing of returned goods back into stock.
6. Manage and train the warehouse staff.
7. Manage the warehouse stock / perform stock takes.
8. Management meetings, generate reports and KPIs.
9. Hands on experience with SAP warehouse.
10. Preferred industries- Manufacturing, Construction, Packaging, Paint.
Master in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
Experience : 8 to 10 Years
Job Location : Garden Town, Lahore
Garden Town, Lahore