The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
The Product Manager will be responsible for…
- Manage our Online Ordering platform, where users can order food for delivery or Takeaway direct from the app
- Gather product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience
- Convert commercial, sales and marketing requirements to technical documentation
- Take ownership of customer experience and measures of success
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and engineers to drive feature definition and implementation
- Responsible for the leadership and oversight of projects that impact customer experience
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Analyse competition
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- An excess of empathy
- Mobile-first approach
- Have experience in Food Tech
- App & Web Development techniques and trends (some hands-on knowledge is preferable, but not necessary)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate and build consensus with various internal and external groups and senior leaders.
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Target driven and have good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail working with qualitative and quantitative data
Skills and experience required…………..
As a part of the team, your main focus is data-driven decision making. To succeed, you will need...
- Minimum 2 years of Experience working with digital food ordering platforms
- Front facing experience with internal and external stakeholders. Impeccable communication skills
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Software QA will be required.
- Customer Experience / User Experience
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Data extraction and handling skills (preferred but not required)
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behaviour and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies, mobile frameworks (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Knowledge of UX tools, like Sketch app, Adobe XD
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- A computer science degree is preferred but not required
Powered by JazzHR