The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Pentest Engineer will be responsible to ..…
Key part of Security and Systems Monitoring Team and responsible to monitor Network Security Solutions. The selected candidate will be tasked to implement, manage, monitor & Pentest Network Security Solutions based on the Entertainer’s Best Practice guideline, Coordinate with Systems Administrators, Development, SOC Team, and monitor all Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructure and ensure proper monitoring of cyber security.
- Enough common sense to craft decent phishing attacks.
- Ability to demonstrate creative Red Team kills chains and hosting infrastructures.
- Comfortable with TCP/IP packet manipulation.
- Monitoring, Configuration, Maintenance of Security Systems.
- Work with SOC Team to Monitor the Security and action on the Tickets raised by SOC Team.
- Coordinate with related department and resolve SOC Tickets.
- Monitor all Dashboards and metrics and develop ways to improve infrastructure monitoring.
- Install, configure and maintain all security and monitoring packages/software.
- Improve, maintains and monitors network security by performing security reviews on the network.
- Security Assessment for all software deployments with application security assessments and penetration tests (intranet, internet, web, wireless, social engineering) and Red Team Assessment.
- Investigates, recommends and installs new technology enhancements and applies technical knowledge to enhance network availability and recovery form incidents.
- Implements data and network security through firewalls, UTM, IPS/IDS, ACS and VPN technologies.
- Internal Security Assessment and reviews, PENTESTS for all software applications, Servers, Network, Firewalls.
- Provide Technical guidance and educate team members regarding best practices in Security and Monitoring.
- Setup, Maintain and Monitor all Automated Alerts
- Documentation for all related.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- Passionate about network security solutions
- You have good problem-solving skills
- You will be available 24/7 support
- You can work independently and are comfortable with deadlines
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- Conduct penetration tests focused on both the unique systems and technologies and third party Software and vendors.
- Help in the building of tooling to automate portions of Pentest, scoping or other offensive security work, and use this model to inform and drive our assessments, as well as assist other teams with Entertainer security efforts.
- Knowledge and understanding of attack surfaces for enterprise systems and services.
- Knowledge of server (Linux, Windows) and client (Windows, OS X, Linux) operating systems.
- Perform research to identify new ways of achieving your mission.
- Experience in at least one of PHP/Hack, Python, C/C++, Zeroday or Java.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl, etc.)
- Experience acting as a Subject Matter Expert providing guidance to others.
- Experience with reviewing Information security vulnerabilities for risk and relevance.
- Experience in planning mitigations for systems vulnerabilities.
- Experience translating technical concepts into language that is understood to audiences including software engineers, business and technical leaders.
- Work with vulnerability management, production security and other security programs to align remediation efforts and best protect the company from known threats.
- Strong communication skills able to successfully communicate with management personnel, technical personnel and third parties.
Basic Knowledge of:
- Apache, Gunicron, Ngnix
- MySQL, Perconna, Mongo
- Redis, Celery, Elasticsearch
- AWS S3, Cloudfront, EC2, RDS, Aurora
Preferred Certification will having a Bonus point
- CompTIA Pentest+ Certification
- CPT/CEPT/LPT Master
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science / Information Security / Software Engineering /Computer Engineering
Powered by JazzHR