10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high-performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cybersecurity, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs, and high-growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity, and successful delivery and execution.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (Mobile Development). Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 3 – 5 years programming experience in iOS/Android development, strong object-oriented programming skills with expertise in developing mobile applications.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing quality code based on industry best practices.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Design compelling device specific interfaces to improve user experience.
- Standardize the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimize performance for the apps.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Mentor other technical staff, assist them where needed and lead the effort in resolving technical challenges.
- Interact with the Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.
The candidate must have:
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Google Play store
- Strong OO programming skills in Java/Kotlin for Android or Objective-C/Swift for iOS
- Hands-on experience with common Android or iOS Frameworks
- Experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience with different structural design patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVP)
- Understanding of other programming languages
- Basic understanding of version control basics using Git
- Ability to interact effectively with end-users / clients, managers, and developers and work as part of a team
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with React Native/Xamarin/Flutter is a plus.
- Experience with TDD approach to development with unit and UI tests is a plus
Powered by JazzHR