Thirdera is looking for a highly skilled Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join our team!
Thirdera was created to offer ServiceNow customers the speed, flexibility, and service of a regional partner while delivering the experience, resources, and thought leadership of a multinational consulting firm. In doing so, we can fill a gap in the ServiceNow ecosystem that gives you access to top-tier professionals without sacrificing quality, budget, or customer experience.
Thirdera is the world’s largest partner that is dedicated 100% to ServiceNow, providing best-shore resources at a global scale, including onshore, nearshore, and offshore options. This means our clients get the right level of service to meet their needs and leverage operational support around the globe.
We are seeking confident, humble, and curious ServiceNow developers that are experienced in implementing any of ServiceNow’s modules like: ITOM, ITBM, CSM, ITAM, SecOps, GRC, App Engine, IntegrationHub and ITSM (Information Technology Service Management). You can enable anyone in our client environments to implement, integrate or extend their module capabilities or build custom business applications. You are happy to integrate ServiceNow's applications and third-party applications and telephony platforms.
- Experienced in building and supporting all ServiceNow modules for customers
- ServiceNow - Certified System Administrator (minimum) required
- ServiceNow – Certified Implementation Specialist – required
- ServiceNow – Certified Application Developer is desired
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Experience working with Web Services technologies such as SOAP and REST desired
- Strong requirements gathering experience. Ability to work with business users and clients
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-serving attitude, and appreciation for cultural diversity
- Proven team player
- ITSM and ITIL familiarity is required (ITIL Foundations certification preferred)
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or an equivalent preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional and culturally diverse work environment. Work-life balance is very important to us so our job opportunities allow for remote working so you can manage your own time
Application and Selection Process
- A phone screen with our Talent team to validate your experience and expectations for new opportunities.
- Never more than three (3) interviews with technical, functional and leadership staff
- A standard Background and Work Reference Check.
If all the above goes well, you will get an offer.
Thirdera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Powered by JazzHR