The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
will be assisting to Development Manager in organizing ongoing projects/products. Mainly responsible in monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, and organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Major responsibilities & job requirements include:
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination of web and mobile apps developments
- Must have some software development experience of Web and Mobile Apps
- Must be good in software architect and development solutions and helping the team in this regard
- Good skills in complete SDLC
- Discussing and follow up sprints with team members & ensuring their engagement
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, sprints, project schedules and work hours
- Good in using project management and engagement tools
- Should have Scrum experience
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Developing project strategies
- Determining project changes, undertaking project tasks as required
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks, issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- To be successful he/she will be able to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is required.
Powered by JazzHR