The general role for PM includes managing the operational projects at corporate office and subsidiaries. operational projects involve (but not limited) the mobilization of the resource to the Oil & Gas fields, servicing the Oil & Gas pipelines, arranging field surveys and field verifications, demobilization of equipment upon completion and Reporting. The candidate will lead a project team, producing, executing and controlling the project budget. The PM is responsible to deliver the project in accordance with the contractual Scope of Work, on time, on budget and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Contract review;
- Planning and coordination of activities;
- Ensuring all project related info is entered in ERP;
- Plan internal and external KOM;
- Place all necessary requests and check with RM on resource;
- Review assigned budget from sales;
- Request site assessment;
- Request RM, TM, Log(supply chain) & DA for their services and agree on dates (Handshake);
- Request Task to RM;
- Request Task to TM;
- Request Task to LOG;
- Request Task to DA;
- Create Purchase requisitions when required;
- Job Safety Analysis;
- Have a briefing meeting with relevant parties when required internally;
- Obtain written approvals from customers prior to run & have focal point identified from customer side prior to mobilization;
- Communicate regularly with the field teams;
- Realization of field activities;
- Demobilization activities;
- Payment milestones /Invoicing;
- Follow up on Invoice approvals;
- Responsible for upselling and cross selling;
- Ensure tool/MP rent is paid on time;
- Prepare and participate in commercial project review meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or relevant).
- Valid PMP certification.
- Min 3 years of operation planning experience in the role of Project Manager.
- Experience in Oil and Gas sector or EPC contracting.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and PM software at an intermediate level.
- Fluency in English, the language of the Territory or Main Country is an advantage.
Ability to travel extensively.
Powered by JazzHR