Software Development Manager
Full-Time Regular (Open-ended)
The incumbent will be responsible for designing websites, portals and mobile applications that are easy to use and engaging with user interfaces that are easily navigable and intuitive.
1. Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
2. Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI / UX design strategy for the brand.
3. Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
4. Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
5. Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
6. Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
7. Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
8. Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
9. Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
10. Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
11. Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)