At Tekrevol, we are looking for a talented and creative Unity Game Developer to work at the highest level of 2D, 3D and Multiplayer Games.
- You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience in Unity Development technologies, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan.
- Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you