The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with Sales Manager
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Powered by JazzHR