CFO (FMCG) Job in Pakistan 92 News HD , Pakistan Premium
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the Costing, Audit, and Taxation management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Principal accountability :
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
Desired Qualifications :
The candidate chief financial officer should have a CA or CFA accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 7 + years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates with an CA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations with the working Experience in FMCG company.