We are looking for a self-driven Senior Software Engineer (Java) who is excited to learn and improve his/her skillset in the ever-evolving world of Java.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people world-wide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
- Micro-services development using Java, Springboot, Cloud computing, Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- Write solid codes with excellent unit test coverage.
- Provide accurate time and effort estimates.
- Work closely with the Team Lead / Architecture to discuss technical solutions and innovative ideas around those solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 3 years of experience as back end developer with hands-on experience of spring
- Framework (MVC, Security), hibernate framework, application servers (e.g Tomcat, JBoss) and building tools (e.g. ant, maven).
- Excellent knowledge of Core JAVA, OOP and Data structures
- Extensive development experience in JAVA Spring (Springboot)
- Excellent concepts and experience of Microservice architecture
- Good concepts and experience of Cloud computing
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent concepts and experience in Multithreading and concurrency
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Reasonable knowledge of version control systems (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Excellent knowledge of Design pattern and best practices for coding styles, standard naming
- conventions, security, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Team Player and is flexible
- Good knowledge of Databases (RBDMS, noSQL)
- Knowledge of AWS would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of containerization
- Basic knowledge of .NET would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of PHP would be a plus
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you
…are intellectually smart and curious
…have the passion for and take pride in your work
…deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
…have a no-frills attitude
…are a collaborative team player
…are ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and solutions that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. Not only will your work reach millions of users world-wide, you will also be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us ... we're having a ball!
Powered by JazzHR