ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate must have the strong knowledge of Quality Assurance of Web Based Applications and RESTFul APIs mainly focused on the Performance Testing.
• Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
• Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely
• Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases
• Work with Infrastructure Team to provision the Infra for Load Testing and create specification for suitable Hardware or Software configurations
• Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for performance improvement fixes
• Generate test summary & details reports for management review
• Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
• Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency
• Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing
• Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
• Ability to deliver results under pressure
• Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
• Documentation for all related.
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to Management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science. Masters in Computer Science is preferred.
2. ISTQB Certification
Following are the desired skills.
• Understand performance metrics of Web Based Applications, APIs and how to collect them
• Conceptually design, implement, and execute basic performance tests
• Analyze the results of a performance test and state implications to various
• Explain the process, rationale, results, and implications of performance
• tests to various stakeholders
• Understand categories and uses for performance tools and criteria for their Selection.
• Understands how performance testing activities align with the software lifecycle
• Experience in JMeter, LoadRunner, LoadImpact, WebLoad
Powered by JazzHR