We are looking for Scrum Masters who are required to work closely with our internal scrum teams to execute the backlog as determined by the Product Owner and ensure successful delivery of our products.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people world-wide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
- Manage one or more scrum teams, acting as a Scrum/Agile coach across the teams and organization
- Work with Product Owners and Business Analysts to ensure that stories and features are properly scoped, prioritized and planned
- Facilitate backlog grooming sessions, supporting collaborative product backlog management
- Guide the Scrum Team to become self-organizing and highly productive, addressing barriers within the team that prevent them reaching their full potential
- Organize and facilitate daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, demoes and retrospectives
- Track and report on team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Lead issue identification and resolution, working closely with the scrum team to ensure early identification of issues
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and good teamwork, can influence and motivate others to perform to the best of their abilities
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies and values
- Proven conflict resolution skills coupled with a collaborative approach in driving decisions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Agile or Scrum certification
- Strong organizational skills with a delivery focus
- Experienced in use of agile delivery tools Jira and Confluence (or other similar tools)
Good to have:
- Exposure to relevant subject matters, including: authentication, digital identity and application security
- Experience of working effectively with global and culturally-diverse teams
- Educated to degree level
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you
…are intellectually smart and curious
…have the passion for and take pride in your work
…deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
…have a no-frills attitude
…are a collaborative team player
…are ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and solutions that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. Not only will your work reach millions of users world-wide, you will also be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us ... we're having a ball!
Powered by JazzHR