Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
We are looking for an all rounder capable of handling multifarious role of talent acquisition and HR ops:
Supervise and execute programs including such as:
- Benefits, and leave;
- Disciplinary matters;
- Disputes and investigations;
- Talent management
- Administering payroll
- New hire onboarding process
Recruiting, interviewing, and facilitating the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
Collaborating with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
Updating and maintaining HR information systems for:
- Absence and health issues
- Grievance matters
- Organizational change
- Tracking vacation/sick pay
- Hourly employee validations
- Employee directory
- Organizational chart
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- At least 2-3 years of prior experience in similar capacity
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
This position is exclusively for Lahore
Powered by JazzHR