This role is accountable for providing subject matter expertise and support to the Global Admissions Operations, with a focus on identifying market requirements, competition trends, resolution of complex cases and managing agent engagement.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Global Admissions Operations on all matters related to the designated region.
- Provide expert advice to the Global Admissions Operations on academic credentials or complex cases within the specified region
- Collate information from specified source markets about any developments which may impact the way in which Admissions processes are delivered. Examples may include changes in education systems which might impact transcripts etc, exam timings to anticipate peak periods etc.
- Provides inputs to the training of teams in the Global Admissions Operations to ensure continuous improvement in processing productivity and quality.
- Provide information to the Global Customer Services team as required to enable the prompt resolution of customer complaints or escalations.
- Act as the single point of contact for sharing information about changes to the admission/application processes with Regional Sales teams.
- Collate requests for changes to the Admissions processes from the Regional Sales and review these with the Global Admissions Operations to agree on the feasibility and timing of any changes to be made.
- Provide training and guidance to Regional Sales teams on any changes to admissions processes, destination market regulatory requirements, and continually reinforce best practices.
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales team, grow and retain relationships with source market agents in the designated region.
- Ensure that agents within the relevant source markets have the relevant information and knowledge pertaining to Study Group’s admissions processes, and destination market regulator and compliance requirements.
- Undertake regular operational reviews with key agents to identify and suggest process changes, and to identify/share examples of agent best practice.
- Representing Global Admissions in agent meetings and events as required.
- Support the onboarding of new agents and the design/delivery of regular training updates on an ongoing basis.
- Promote the use and benefits of Study Group’s Agent Self-Service portal.
- Provide agent insights to the Global Admissions Operations and Partner Marketing to enable the continuous improvement of admissions processes.
- Act as a point of escalation for Agents on all matters pertaining to admissions, ensuring that agent satisfaction is maintained and always improved.
Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited, to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
• Degree preferred.
Knowledge & Experience Required
• Experience of working within an International Admissions environment is preferred.
• Deep knowledge of the regulatory and educational systems for designated region.
• Proven track record in relationship management.
• Experience of working in a complex multi-dimensional matrixed organizational structure to deliver strong business outcomes
• Demonstrable track-record of delivering results in a high-paced and pressurized environment
• A strong collaborator who develops effective relationships across all parts of Study Group and with key external stakeholders.
• Highly organised and self-motivated; able to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communicator, able to clearly convey complex requirements in an easy-to-understand way.
• A confident communicator who can stand their ground in challenging situations, influences effectively and seeks to achieve win/win outcomes for all parties and maintain positive working relationships.
• Takes an end-to-end view on operational processes, and demonstrates awareness of critical inter-dependencies and opportunities to drive process improvements for the benefit of both Study Group and its agents.
• Demonstrates effective and timely decision making and judgement. Has an eye for detail and takes steps to ensure quality assurance.
• A strong customer-service orientation.
• Being accountable
• Collaborating together to succeed
• Embracing Study Group’s vision and mission
• Valuing a learning mindset
• Planning and delivering
• Achieving high quality outcomes
• Striving for operational excellence
• Embracing change
• Persuading and influencing
• Growing the business
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Powered by JazzHR