Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
- You will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with 3D is a must
- Proven experience in publishing to the AppStore and PlayStore.
- You must be proficient in: Unity3D, Logic Building , C# , GIT
- Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience in Unity Development technologies, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan.
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
This vacancy is exclusively for Lahore.
Powered by JazzHR