The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Role and Responsibilities
Being a Key part of IT Support Team, Network & Desktop Support Engineer responsibility is to monitor, maintain, support of all Network & Desktop equipment. The selected candidate will be tasked to provide support to all IT users, manage, monitor, and maintain all the wired/wireless network devices, firewalls and desktop and laptop computers based on the Entertainer’s best practice guideline.
- Monitoring, Configuration, Maintenance of Cisco Switches.
- Monitoring, Configuration, Maintenance of Cisco Wireless Controllers, Access Points.
- Monitoring, Configuration, Maintenance of Fortinet Firewalls, IPSec Client VPNs, Site to Site VPNs.
- Monitoring, Configuration, Maintenance of Endpoint Security Systems, Antivirus, Monitoring Agents.
- Provide hardware and software support for all desktop and laptop users.
- Improve, maintains and monitors network security by performing security reviews on the network
- Troubleshoots complex issues in network systems to identify root cause and debug malfunctions in network communications.
- Provide Support for Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems
- Implements preventive measures to enhance network consistency, measurability, availability and security.
- Security Assessment for all software deployments.
- Manage and Maintain Office365, Windows Active Directory
- Provide Support for Mobile and Tablet devices to end users.
- Investigates, recommends, and installs new technology enhancements and applies technical knowledge to enhance network availability and recovery form incidents.
- Implements data and network security through firewalls, UTM, IPS/IDS, ACS and VPN technologies.
- Diagnose & Repair Hardware like Laptop, Desktop Computers, Printers, Tablet and Mobile Devices
- Work through Support Ticketing System
- Setup, Maintain and Monitor all Automated Alerts.
- Documentation for all related network diagrams.
Following are the desired skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux, Windows, Mac OS
- CCNA, CCNP, Microsoft Certifications for Windows Servers
- Routing, ACLs, Firewall Security
Basic Knowledge of:
- Cloud Security
AWS Certified Security – Specialty
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science / Information Security / Software Engineering /Computer Engineering
Powered by JazzHR