We are looking for a QA Lead who is energetic, passionate, and has an absolute love for the QA field. Someone who is good in technical, business, and soft skills.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people world-wide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
- Provide oversight and direction for all test engineers, delegate responsibility, and empower them in their day to day activities within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Estimate efforts to attain quality objectives for new and existing projects
- Recruit, evaluate, hire and nurture new team members.
- Drive the building of world-class test automation with your technical expertise and support. Oversee the utilization of automated testing on all projects and maintain coverage thresholds.
- Develop test plans as the primary guidance for all team members, including details of the test strategy for bug fixing, feature enhancements and new features including the test cycle time, release criteria, automation requirements, regression test plan, load, stress and performance test plan among other information
- Oversee the development and execution of test strategy and monitor and report on test execution to upper management.
- Aggregate data from team members, analyze for risks, and create summary reports for upper management on the quality of the projects.
- Manage employee performance by encouraging and contributing through goal setting, feedback, and career development planning and opportunities by defining SMART goals that align with the company goals. Regularly review performance against the set goals and provide constructive feedback. Working closely with top management for competency upskilling of every resource.
- R&D on new technologies and tools, contributing in creating POCs, Frameworks and re-usable components to help minimize the testing time and improve the overall quality.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years of experience out of which minimum 2 years of experience in Lead or Manager role
- Excellent knowledge of static and dynamic testing for Mobile applications, Web applications, and Backend APIs.
- Ability to acquire new domains and technologies quickly.
- Expertise in various kinds of automation frameworks.
- Experience in one or more web automation tools (Selenium, Cypress, Protractor)
- Experience in one or more mobile automation tools (Appium, Espresso, XCUI)
- Extensive knowledge in one or more SCM tools (Gitlab, Bitbucket, TFS, Github)
- Proficient in SQL queries and ability to read and understand relational data models
- Knowledge of performance testing.
- Knowledge of security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD.
- Expertise in one or more CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI)
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to mentor, influence and inspire team members
- Organised, Proactive, Problem Solving and Results Driven
- Should have End-User Empathy & Understanding of Business Strategy
- Team Player & Great Attitude
- Eagerness to Learn.
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Emotionally Intelligent.
- Critical and Creative thinker
- Ability to prioritize tasks
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you
…are intellectually smart and curious
…have the passion for and take pride in your work
…deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
…have a no-frills attitude
…are a collaborative team player
…are ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and solutions that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. Not only will your work reach millions of users world-wide, you will also be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us ... we're having a ball!
Powered by JazzHR