The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
React Native developer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, analyze, code, test, debug and support new and existing products.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing products and systems.
- Develop a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop application designs that are secure, performant, scalable, and fault tolerant.
- Utilize analytical, process and/or technical skills to meet product objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within products scope.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers, and testers.
- Communicate product issues and/or risks in a timely manner.
Education & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-5 years hands on mobile development experience with 1+ year in React Native
- Minimum one published iOS or Android application
- Strong in analytical, programming concepts and databases
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good in collaboration and team player skills
- Positive and passion to create a difference attitude are required.
Powered by JazzHR