Main Purpose of the Job
Works on equipment maintenance including breakdown maintenance.
Maintain the machines as per AM / PM logs
Ensure proper equipment work during the shift and correct anomalies in case of breakdown.
Perform preventive and corrective activities at equipent according to maintenance plans under the supervision of Maintenance Engineer.
1. Follow production safety rules. Work according to existing Procedures / Standards
2. Receive and sort Spare Parts, Consumables / Supplies as per SOP and 5S standards
3. Participate in regular Preventive Maintenance
4. Maintain MDM request. Base on Requests update Equipment tree in SAP
5. Works according to existing procedures / Standards and Maintenance process
6. Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring a rapid response and that plant equipment and machine breakdown time is minimised
7. Participate as a member in Maintenance Impr teams
Key Outputs and Measurements
Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Experts, Colleagues in other functions in the factory
Associatre Diploma of Engineering / Bachelors of Technology
At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance with Diploma Engineering or 5-7 years with High School technical education Capable of leading and guiding others and managing in maintenance problem solving Advanced WCM knowledge Preferred Production Processes, Quality knowledge.
Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment within a manufacturing environment, Knowledge of developing preventive and predictive maintenance programs and repair procedure